Kayh Tell Him This " Heyh , I Dont Know What I Did , That I Feel Like U Dont Trust Me Anymore. This Is What I Could Say , I Really Love You . And I Couldnt Help It Everytime I Look At You , You Just Feel Like I Dont Exist In Your Life. Yes . It Hurts To Feel That , Im Telling You This Because I Could Not Keep It To Myself Anymore. I Will Feel Worried. Its All Up To You Because Its Your Life. What I Could Only Say Is I Love Youh. Nothing Much More. I Could Not Be Happy Without U . Im Not Asking You To Love Me Back Or Something . This Is Just A Explanation Of What I Feel Towards You . Please Understand ;C "
♥ shikin
Thursday, May 12, 2011
I hope i can say those words to you....
Posted by KIN ♥ you only at Thursday, May 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
kin forever






0 comments:
Post a Comment