Min I am sorry that I break your heart,I know you have show your love towards me but is not abt the love I am worried abt ,It the happiness and wif who you want to be wif ? Truly Idk how i can fall in love wif you.I am trying my best to think bck and remember where it started? but No matter how hard i think bck i cant remember...I am soo Slow :''( i APPRECIATE your love you have give me all this months....It was my first letter that i give to you and i am just Begginer, I am not sure what i should write pls give me a chance to write a 2nd letter to you now here...Fyl I do care about your feelings cause If i dont I will be like playing timer behind your bck and dont care whether you are sad or angry wif me? It true that you said if we give full love to the person we love it will be destroy easily...but if you trust the person why dont you give her your full love but not soo full cause i sure she cant breath..I remember that you said that my friends are like Kapo or something else...Yes they are cause they care for her little sister? I glad they exist in my life cause if i have problem wif guys they are there to give me solution to my problem...Thanks for spending time wif me eventhought you are tired after working ...i appreciate all the effort you given me....does all of this answer your question?? if they dont tell me i can add it? Once again i am sorry....if you dont want to forgive me it k i dont mind i will wait until you forgive me??Btw what i said to you for the past months are true like I 120V5 YOU!!! alll those words...but now i know it already meaningless....
Once again I am SORRY MIN.....FORGIVE ME ;''(
♥ SHIKIN
Sunday, May 15, 2011
I am sorry that you are feeling Heartbroken now....Pls forgive me
Posted by KIN ♥ you only at Sunday, May 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
kin forever






0 comments:
Post a Comment