about 1pm ,I went out of my house heading to the bastop,Ithink about 1.20pm the bas came.....I sat at the back row of the bas...it was fun at first before the bas head to the next stop....I notice that a old man was sitting beside me and he smell so bad.... as the bas move I notice that he is get closer to me and keep touching me at my leg no one notice it and i can't shout for HELP!!!!!!!! BECAUSE I FELT VERY SCARED....SO AS THE BAS MOVE i try to get out of the way of him but i just can't then as i want to shout for HELP!!!!!!!! i hold it back because i felt so stiff and i can't say a thing at all...so i play in my heart that the bas will reach the interchange soon....after aboput 10 to20 mins later we reached...i quickly get out and run so that i will never thing about him again...... what i hav learn that if someone try to molest u just shout for HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! or u could try to move away from him........
Monday, June 07, 2010
On the way to beok inter?
Posted by KIN ♥ you only at Monday, June 07, 2010
Labels: i have been molest
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
kin forever






1 comments:
i am so scared
Post a Comment